Every Wednesday morning on Instagram, Kate shows you what’s in her shopping basket and talks you through a different healthy topic each week. This popular slot has covered subjects like:
- Protein – what is it, how much do you need, and how to calculate your individual needs
- Vitamin D deficiency – what are the symptoms and what foods do we need to eat
- Probiotics – what foods contain them, and the science behind the fads
- Prebiotics – what foods contain them, and the science behind the fads
- Fibre – why it’s so important, and how much do you need
- Essential Fatty Acids – where to find them in the diet, and deficiency symptoms
- Sugar – tips on sugar cravings
- Polyphenols – how to eat the rainbow
Join Kate every Wednesday at Kate Arnold Nutrition for #KatesKitchen
Live Q & A’s once a month.
Kate Arnold – Nutrition Consultant – BA (Hons), PG Cert, DIP ION, BANT, CNHC
The post Kate’s (Healthy) Kitchen appeared first on Wellbeing Magazine.