1. Boost immunity with vitamin C, zinc, selenium, probiotics, vitamin D, Elderberry, Olive leaf, Baikal skullcap, Astragalus, Siberian Ginseng and other adaptogens, reishi, cordyceps and other medicinal mushrooms.
It’s quite common to experience flu like symptoms post vaccination. Supporting your immune system during this time is crucial. The sooner you start taking these the better, ideally 2 weeks before getting vaccinated.
2. Clear toxic load with liver herbs – Artichoke leaf, Barberry, Milk Thistle or Dandeloin root; and absorbents – zeolite, bentonite clay or activated charcoal.
Most vaccines contain toxic substances that are used as stabilizers and preservatives. It is important to speed up their clearance via liver, lymph and kidneys with the help hydration, herbs and absorbents. Additionally, flu vaccines supress P-450, very important group of enzymes for liver detoxification, another important reason for liver support post vaccination.
3. To prevent excessive blood clotting use natural blood thinners such as Willow bark, Ginkgo or Garlic. Hawthorn is also an excellent remedy for the overall protection of cardio vascular system.
Hawthorn is in full bloom right now, use leaves and flowers to make a fresh infusion.
4. To prevent allergic reactions, take Nettle, Baikal Skullcap or Albizia Lebbeck.
Nettle contains natural anti-histamines and grows everywhere at the moment. Make a strong infusion of 3-4 tb spoons of fresh leaves in a pot of hot water; drink after 10 minutes.
5. Homeopathy can do a lot to help. There are homeopathic remedies made from specific vaccines. These remedies can be given before and after each vaccination. And finally, some remedies are particularly indicated in cases of adverse vaccine reaction. For example, Thuja, Silica, Arnica – the list is long. As always in homeopathy, the remedy is selected based on the specific symptoms and underlying characteristics of each individual.
By Jenya Di Pierro Herbal Medicine Practitioner (BA, MA, AMH, ANP); CEO & Founder of Cloud Twelve wellness and lifestyle club
The post Natural remedies and herbs to help recover from vaccine side effects appeared first on Wellbeing Magazine.