Specifically designed with 23 tailored nutrients, the Wassen Multimineral will help to support an active lifestyle. It contains 10 minerals and 13 vitamins in a handy, daily formula that will help to maintain health and wellbeing in six fabulous ways:
- For immune support Wassen Multimineral contains selenium and zinc as well as vitamins A, C and D to contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- For daily energy, there is magnesium plus biotin and B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12) to contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- For cognitive function, the formula includes of iodine, iron and zinc as well as vitamin B5, which contributes to normal mental performance.
- For muscles and bones, magnesium and calcium contribute to normal muscle function and to the maintenance of normal bones.
- For skin health, zinc, iodine, vitamins B2, B3 and biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal skin. Meanwhile vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of the skin.
- Last but not least, for heart health vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart.
This perfect all-rounder is £6.99 and available from www.wassen.com, Amazon, health food stores and independent pharmacies. It is suitable for adults and children age 12 and over and suitable for vegetarians.
Food supplements should not be used a substitute for a balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
The Wassen mineral range is manufactured by Wassen International Ltd. Wassen’s expert formulas were originally created over 40 years ago to supplement vital minerals. Wassen’s formulas combine these essential minerals with vitamins to offer solutions for everyday health. The Wassen range is manufactured in the UK to the highest standards with high quality sources of vitamins and minerals. The unique formulas contain bioavailable forms of nutrients and our quality assurance laboratory tests each batch to ensure nutrient levels are as stated.
 Contains over 100% of the recommended daily intake of vitamins B, C, D and E
 B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism