1 Recent research found surges in daily positive tests during the fall of 2020 in 18 European countries linearly correlate with:
Recent research found surges in daily positive tests during the fall of 2020 in 18 European countries linearly correlate with latitude and, hence, sun exposure and vitamin D levels. Learn more.
2 COVID-19 gene therapy “vaccines” are designed to:
- Impart lasting immunity against SARS-CoV-2 infection
- Inhibit transmissibility of the infection
- Lessen symptoms of SARS-CoV-2 infection
COVID-19 “vaccines” do not impart immunity or inhibit transmissibility of the disease. In other words, they are not designed to keep you from getting sick with SARS-CoV-2; they only are supposed to lessen your infection symptoms if or when you get infected. As such, these products do not meet the medical definition of a vaccine. Learn more.
- All of the above
3 Vaccine passports are ushering in an ever-increasing surveillance state, which many people are welcoming because they've been led to believe they're:
- A more efficient way to travel
- An easy way to store medical information
- A social status symbol
- Necessary for public health
This blatant move toward an ever-increasing surveillance state is being welcomed by many who have been led to believe the passports are necessary to protect public health and safety. Learn more.
4 Cost-benefit analyses reveal the cost of lockdowns, in terms of Quality Adjusted Life Years and Wellbeing Years, in the U.S. and Canada are:
- 5.2 and 10 times higher than the benefit respectively
The cost for lockdowns in Canada is at least 10 times greater than the benefit. In Australia, the minimum cost is 6.6 times higher, and in the U.S., the cost is estimated to be at least 5.2 times higher than the benefit of lockdowns. Learn more.
- About 50% lower than the benefit, on average
- 25% and 30% lower than the benefit, respectively
- 100 times higher than the benefit
5 According to the World Health Organization's investigative commission, tasked with identifying the origin of SARS-CoV-2, the virus most likely originated from which of the following?
- Fresh bat soup served in the Wuhan market
- Frozen animal food from areas of China where coronavirus-carrying bats are known to reside, or another country
According to the WHO's investigative team, SARS-CoV-2 may have piggybacked its way into the Wuhan market in shipments of frozen food from other areas of China where coronavirus-carrying bats are known to reside, or another country. China was allowed to hand-pick the members of the WHO's team, which includes Peter Daszak, Ph.D., who has close professional ties to the WIV and has gone on record dismissing the lab-origin theory offhand. Learn more.
- The Wuhan Institute of Virology, which studies bat coronaviruses
- A researcher infected during a bat guano collection trip
6 Which of the following has long-held ties to and deep influence over corporate media in the U.S. and elsewhere?
- The FBI
- The President of the United States
- The CIA
The corporate media are indistinguishable from the CIA when it comes to matters of domestic and foreign matters. The CIA has also played an important role in furthering the technocrats' agenda of global domination since its inception. Learn more.
- The Queen of England
7 Red and near-infrared light therapy activates genes involved in which of the following?
- Your behavior
- Fat deposits and weight
- Predisposition to cancer
- Cellular repair, regeneration and growth
Red and near-infrared light therapy activates genes involved in cell repair, cell regeneration and cellular growth, depending on the tissue. For example, in your brain, it activates brain derived neurotrophic factor; in your skin, it increases expression of fibroblasts that synthesize collagen; in your muscles, it locally increases expression of IGF1 and factors involved in muscle protein synthesis. Learn more.