1 Which of the following enhances vitamin D signaling and works synergistically with vitamin D to enhance your mitochondrial function?
- Vitamin C
Melatonin enhances vitamin D signaling and the two work synergistically to enhance your mitochondrial function. Learn more.
2 What is CommonPass?
- A digital “health passport” initiative
CommonPass is a digital “health passport” framework initiated by The Commons Project, the World Economic Forum and The Rockefeller Foundation. Learn more.
- A drug industry-funded fact check group
- A high-intensity Frisbee game
- A technocratic term for those of privilege, to whom rules don't apply
3 Looking at total mortality statistics, the COVID-19 pandemic has:
- Doubled mortality in most countries
- Not led to an excess of deaths compared to the last five years' averages
There are no excess deaths. The same number of people have died in 2020 that, on average, have died in previous years. This simply wouldn't be the case if we had a lethal pandemic. Learn more.
- Quadrupled mortality in a handful of countries, including the U.S.
- Killed nearly half the population of India
4 Which of the following emotions has been shown to reduce stress and improve sleep, heart health and immune function?
Gratitude has been shown to reduce stress and improve sleep, heart health and immune function. Enhancing your well-being can be as simple as taking some time each day to reflect on what you're thankful for. Learn more.
5 Opioids control moderate to severe pain:
- Two to four times better than over-the-counter pain relievers
- About 50% less effectively than over-the-counter pain relievers
- No study has ever assessed opioids for moderate to severe pain
- No better than over-the-counter pain relievers
Research shows opioids do not control moderate to severe pain any better than over-the-counter drugs such as acetaminophen, ibuprofen and naproxen. Learn more.
6 Which of the following has a healthy success record when used for conditions such as chronic pain, autoimmune diseases and opioid dependence?
- Low-dose naltrexone (LDN)
Low-dose naltrexone, an opiate antagonist, can benefit most autoimmune and chronic pain conditions. When microdosed, LDN has also been shown to help long-term users of opioids wean off their medication. Learn more.